Franchise Accreditation Benefits
Hydraulink are just one of many franchises accredited with CFI. See how their franchisees benefit...
Dylan had been working as a Hydraulink franchisee for five years when the opportunity to acquire his own territory arose. With CFI’s help Dylan quickly went from employee, to mobile franchisee, to employing staff in his own workshop.
Franchise network growth made easy
Dylan was a qualified fitter already working in the Hydraulink network. Franchisors know that their existing network is the perfect breeding ground for new franchisees.
Hydraulink are a leading manufacturer of hose and fittings, with over 400 service points throughout Australia and New Zealand. They’re also one of more than a hundred franchise groups that are accredited with CFI finance, giving their franchisees (and potential franchisees) streamlined access to funding.
- Buy stock, and fit-out a custom mobile workshop when first starting out as a franchisee
- Go from employee to business owner
- Expand from mobile mechanic into bricks-and-mortar-premises to meet increased demand.
- Dylan was qualified to work hands-on in the business and had experience in the franchise network.
- Hydraulink is an accredited franchise network with CFI, ensuring CFI could offer streamlined access to funds and less hoops to jump through.
- When Dylan came back for funds to expand his business, his history with CFI and strong performance as a franchisor made it easy to approve a second loan.
- Dylan didn’t own property, and would be seen by many financiers as a poor bet simply because he didn’t have any business trading history. For CFI Finance however these things didn’t count against Dylan.
Case Study Callouts
Names in this case-study have been change to protect customer privacy – Learn more
Where to next?
How can we help?
Things you should know
CFI Finance is an independent finance company operating in Australia and New Zealand. We’re not a broker, so when you deal with CFI you’re dealing directly with the decision makers.
Any advice is general in nature only and does not consider your individual circumstances or objectives. CFI recommends seeking professional legal and accounting advice before undertaking any significant business transaction, including obtaining finance.
Lending criteria, as well as terms and conditions apply to the products and services CFI provides. For more information talk to one of our Lending Specialists.